Sunday 14 April 2013

Robin Digi Stamp

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a great weekend.

This sketch of a Robin
is one I have done from a photograph of mine. It is the first in a range of Digi Stamps I'm planning to produce. They are all going to be accurate natural representations, except for the fantasy ones :).

I thought of selling them with a small copy of the original photo as a colour guide.

What do all the digi stamp fans out there think? Are there any subjects you would love to see?

For those of you who are not crafters, digi stamps are pictures that can be printed at home to be coloured in for paper craft projects. They can also be bought ready coloured. It is a great saving on wooden backed stamps both in terms of cost and space.


I'm off out shortly to see Meatloaf so may have some pics to show you of that tomorrow,



Janice x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Oh I am soooo jealous I love Meatloaf, I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm not a card maker but the way the cards are put together really interests me. I like the idea of being able to use you own colours it leaves lot of room for different interpretations. Let us know how the Meatloaf gig goes.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your robin digi. Your idea of making digis accurate representations of the real things. I look forward to seeing what else you draw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)